Friday, December 10, 2010

Chronicles of chi-o pt 3

So quick post about life at the 820. We are all trying oh so hard to avoid studying. We've done just about everything you can do to avoid it. We've watched Miracle on 34th Street twice, We've sat in the 3fl for hours, we've gone and gotten food, we've gone to the mall. Yesterday I thought, oh em gee I'm going to have to study. But, my sisters never fail me. I get home and Kara, Au naturale Kara, had gotten a sassy new haircut with side swept bangs. If one major change wasn't enough, we decide she needs straight across bangs, so Emily cuts them and does a fabulous job. Kara has virgin hair that has never been colored, so we go to Wal-Mart and get hair color, which leads to this amazing new do' she's rocking, and a successful afternoon of no studying!Oh, and later Emily got jealous of Kara's amazing new bangs and decided to cut herself some, so we all have bangs except for Lauren, which she will be getting tonight in her sleep! Sweet Dreams Roomie!

THEN, because Lauren and I love Christmas so much we went to a little tacky Christmas party. Rockin' our way cool oversize T's and eating tons of candy and cookies, we are well on our way to an awesome holiday season! Now it is officially studying time and writing this quick and almost pointless post was my last attempt at procrastination. I am officially done with classes my first semester of junior year! SO SCARY! Peace, Love, and CHRISTmas

No comments:

Post a Comment