Friday, October 29, 2010

He is SO good!

I just had to do a quick post about how AWESOME the Lord is. This past week it's just been amazing to see the little ways that God moves in our lives. Lifestream was amazing as usual and the worship experience I've had the last few weeks has been phenomenal, just constantly becoming more intimate with the Lord and realizing more of His truths.


Yesterday I got the opportunity to meet with a fellow Chi Omega, Kristin Bernard, and it was such an amazing little meeting! We both talked about how our mission trips this past summer affected our lives and how we both have been realizing just how powerful and real spiritual warfare is. Thats something that I never really understood until I read Beth Moore's book, "When Godly People Do Ungodly Things." It's so real and powerful to acknowledge when you are feeling fear, discouragement, and negativity that those things are from the enemy and the only way to conquer them is to give them to the Lord and to pray about them intensely. I pray daily for the people in this country and all over the globe that don't know Jesus and don't have the ammunition we have in those situations. I am so thankful to have older girls in my life that can share their stories about their walk with God and encourage me in mine. Needless to say I left that meeting inspired to be the same positive influence in my friends lives.


I also had an amazing chat with my roomie about life last night and we had very good intentions of going to bed at a decent hour, that definitely did not happen! I love Lauren and how we both seem to be on the same page about so many things in our life! The only downside to our friendship is we both have a knack for putting off shopping for some really good causes such as shopping, movies, and TEA cafe. Next year in Nursing school we are definitely going to have to buckle down!

No comments:

Post a Comment