Monday, November 1, 2010

chronicles of chi o

Meg's Awesome Burn
When I started this blog about two weeks ago I said I was planning on chronicling the life of a sorority girl. I really haven't included many things that are related to Chi O. Chi O is a part of my life on a daily basis, mostly because I live there! Here's some interesting things that have happened at Chi O recently. Thursday night several of us went to a movie, and in keeping with the Halloween season we went to see Paranormal Activity 2. Lauren and I saw the first one last year so we weren't too terrified. I was literally attached to Lauren's legs the majority of the movie, I have never been more scared inside of a theater. We came home and I walked into the bathroom and our friend Megan was there. Before I even walked all the way up to her to say Hi, Lauren said, "Chelsea, wait a second." Megan had burned her hand and apparently it looked disgusting, and if you know me very well you know I love gross. Here is a pic of her awesome wound! And btw she is fine! And the mustard is supposed to help with the pain! 

Saturday was Dad's Day at the Chi Omega house and all of OU's campus so Kendall, and my Dad both came up for the game. We ate at In The Raw Sushi, and shopped around campus corner. Kendall was convinced by several sale girls to buy "jeggings," which only a select few skinny legged girls can pull off! We went to the game but only stayed til half time because our old man of a Dad was dozing off during the game. And another perk to Chi O Dad's weekend was that our freshman competed in University Sing this weekend and won FIRST PLACE! I wasn't able to get tickets to the show but have heard so many awesome things and my Grand Little was in it so I'm a super proud Grannie! Congrats!!!


Dad's Day

Spiderella and Sacajawea
Sunday was Halloween and I didn't really partake in any festivities but Lauren, Emily and I did have a nice little dinner at Victoria's and finished the evening with Hocus Pocus, which Lauren and I have already watched once this Halloween season. I am also adding some really precious pics of my baby sisters trick or treating. I wasn't there to watch them get all jazzed up, but they went as Spiderella and Sacajawea. Funny story about Gracen this weekend. I had heard about an app called TextFreePlus which is a free texting app for the Ipod Touch. She got it and started texting Kendall and I on Sunday. She hasn't really figured out texting etiquette because she politely asked us, "I want to go now, can I please?" So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment